Abuse isn’t always physical
Does your partner…
- Get jealous or possessive?
- Stop you seeing family or friends?
- Monitor your movements?
- Tell you what to wear, who to see or where to go?
- Verbally abuse you?
- Threaten you or people you care about?
- Force you to have sex?
- Check your phone?
- Control your money?
- Humiliate you in-front of others?
- Make you feel frightened or unsafe?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, you may be experiencing domestic abuse. Come and talk to us at a Drop In or give us a call for some information, no strings attached advice.