Want to challenge yourself to do something out of the ordinary this year? Want to raise some money for a worthy cause at the same time?
By asking for sponsors as you undertake a personal challenge, it not only helps you stay motivated and on track, but it also helps us to take victims of domestic violence on a journey to survival. That’s what we call a win-win scenario. You can read about our Challengers at the bottom of this page.
Take part in Challenge 2017 either as an individual or as a team in four simple steps:
- Decide on your challenge. Lacking inspiration? See our list of ideas below.
- Set up your Just Giving page, selecting SATEDA as your chosen charity.
- Let us know what you’re doing using the form below and we will help you promote your fundraising page and add you to our list of Challengers.
- Promote your Challenge to your friends and family. Use the hashtag #Challenge2017 and tag us on social media.
- Use this website to find your nearest ‘Muddy Race’
- Tough Mudder, for the toughest Challengers!
- Use this website to find your outdoor challenge
- Want to take your challenge to the next level and go overseas? This website can help.
- Walk/cycle to work every day for a month (if you normally drive)
- Sponsored knit-a-thon
- Sponsored hair dying or removal from head, face, back, legs etc
- Swear jar
- Go without your mobile phone/tablet for a week or month
- Give up chocolate/cake/alcohol [insert enjoyable thing here] for a month
For groups (schools, work places etc):
- A concert or performance
- Quiz night
- Back packing at a supermarket – how many bags per hour can you do?
- Sports competitions
Our 2017 Challengers
Liza Thompson our very own CEO is challenging herself to run Tough Mudder Half in London on 29th April. She is doing this with her husband and you can sponsor them both here and help them reach their fundraising target of £1075.